Monday, July 23, 2007

Our Busy Weekend



Randy, Ella, Luke and I drove down to Shiner Friday evening and spent the night with my Mom. It's so nice when we go visit Mom. She loves for Ella to sleep in the bed with her, so Randy and I always get to sleep in on Saturday morning. Well, 7:00 sleep in, if that counts! My brothers and their families came over for an early dinner on Saturday. My neice, Lauren has an interesting creative side. After hollowing out a watermelon, she decided to make a helmet! Sunday morning, Ella decided to finally roll over. She rolled from her tummy to her back. It scared her at first, but once she saw how excited Randy and I were, she started to kick her legs with excitement. Sunday night we had dinner with Randy's family and got to meet BJ's fiance, Bailey. Some of Ella's favorites were there. Her uncle's Jeff and Joseph and Auntie Smell...I mean Bella. It was so nice to finally crawl in to bed that night...

No comments: